Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Convoitise Hunt

There's a thimble hunt just starting at Convoitise. You are looking for gift boxes ($0L) in the shape of a thimble and about the size of a medium coffee cup - take away version. There is a large board outside the store that shows you all the prizes. The boots caught my eye and I did indeed find them. Many of the items weren't my style but they certainly might be yours. Here are a few things that I was personally fond of.



The boots are very European and pointy and fashion statement-esque (wink). Tan with brown and many buckles, they can go with lots of the "brown is the black for Fall" items in your coming soon new wardrobe. The sleek black clubwear outfit comes with a flexi tie for the back and a nice understated armlet band. This same outfit comes in RED. They are both in the same thimble.

Shown with Dirty Girl hair in blonde by House of Heart. Pose by LAP.


I also really liked these BIG earrings. They come in two colors also, black and white. These are the black version. Shown with the new Margo hair in Irish red from House of Heart.



There are also two cute purses to find. I found one! Yeah! They are unscripted (or it may just be Phil's Place tonight) but quite nice with great detail and textures.

So go see what YOU can find. The hunt is on until the 15th of September and there are 23 gifts. You know me -- I'm always in a hurry to blog so I only found a few. Go forth and HUNT!

Comments

Popular Posts