Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Autumn Colors



I know it is only August, but after August comes September and Fall -- for those of us in the northern part of the globe anyway. Since Autumn is my favorite season, I am always happy to see it come. And even with the heat of summer still upon many of us, it is a given that it will be here soon.

What's up with all this philosophy? Well two gifts came my way around noon today -- both in the warm tones of our next season.

EarthStones sent out some matching earrings to their necklace gift. They are beautiful and amber and come with both black and brown accents. Then a great top and some nice jeans arrived from Samara Studios -- and they coordinated. Yeah! So here I am for your pleasure in the Far Away, my favorite earth tones locale.

These were both group gifts. So check out the stores and the groups if these are your style.



Hair is Bronwyn - mahogany from House of Heart, Poses by ANA_MATIONS.

Popular Posts