Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Defleur - Want to Play a Game?

Defleur wants you to play a game? Want to play? Well "I" DID!!

Six gowns are marked down to just $100L. AND, there are at least 4 gowns marked all the way down to nothing. $0L! Here are some of the VERY beautiful things I found for free.



Most of the gowns shown have various parts including skirt choices, veils, arm poofs etc. I couldn't show you ALL the looks . You can have lots of fun playing princess though!



All you have to do is mouseover the picture vendors to fine the ones on sale or free. They are easy to find. Along with three dresses shown (I couldn't get the last one to photograph well because of the current problem with invisible system skirts) -- I found a PACK of daring but very cute tops that can be alternates to the dress tops here or just worn with other outfits.


There is a HUGE display of free dresses directly across from the entrance on the back wall as well as camping chairs to sit for items.

I've been having a hard time getting excited over things to blog, but this certainly perked up my interest. So THANK YOU Natalia Basiat of Defleur for all the lovely goodies!

I also spied in my hunt for gowns a MULTI pieced set normally priced at $650 down to $100. So take a look at all the lovely things.

Popular Posts